Have you been thinking about making some changes lately in order to improve your overall health, but don't know where to start?
Sometimes life gets so busy that you take your health for granted by putting it on the back burner.
I created this Healthy Living Planner to help you set fitness goals, cook healthy meals and then track your progress each day. I have found that when I make a habit of writing down my workout routine and eating habits on paper, I am much more likely to stay motivated and stick with my plan. That's because I can see exactly what I'm doing right and wrong, what's working and not working. And that is exactly why I created this Healthy Living Planner.
This planner is Your Own Personal Motivator so you can achieve as many goals as you want, at your own pace.
The power to change lies within you. All you need to do is to grab hold of it!
This planner is designed to fit standard 8.5” x 11” sheets of paper.
This 122-page planner includes:
- Binder spines (1", 1 1/2", 2", 3", & 4")
- Master list goal
- Monthly goal calendar
- Daily steps log
- General workout tracker
- Weight loss tracker
- Before and after transformation
- Weekly reflections
- Monthly reflections
- Sleeping tips
- Sleep log
- Daily food log
- Poor eating habits tracker
- Better eating habits tracker
- Healthy ways to eat vegetables
- Healthier store bought snacks
- Healthier pre-made freezer foods
- Healthier ingredients on a budget
- Ingredient substitutions
- Healthier ingredient substitutions
- Calories and serving sizes
- Wine calories and serving size
- Tips for better meal planning
- How to create healthier meals
- Easy ways to save on food
- Fridge inventory
- Freezer inventory
- Meal journal
- Weekly menu planner
- Shopping list
- Recipe cards
- 6 flavored water recipes
- Choosing the right oil for cooking
- Expiry tags
- Pantry labels
- Motivational stickers
- 30 healthy recipes
Instant digital download (nothing will be shipped).
Due to the nature of the products, no refunds or returns can be made at this time.